- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or related subject from a reputed university.
- At least 1 year
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Control,
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Excellent English verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Annual Leave Encasement
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee, and snacks.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis, Carrom, and Pool.
- Last but not least, WorldClass Work Environment.