- Vacancy: 05
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka
- Deadline: September 15, 2023
- Experience: At least 1 year(s)
- We are looking for an individual who is confident in their ability to write code from scratch and possesses a keen eye for detecting and correcting code defects. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the .NET Core framework and a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Experience with Visual Studio, SQL Server, and other components of the .Net development ecosystem.
- Must understand IIS 7.0+
- Experience with Web API and Repository patterns.
- Good understanding of Git and version control.
- Experience with unit testing using XUnit/NUnit/MSpec.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented programming, different design principles, and agile development methodology.
- Experience working with a microservice architecture.
- Experience with the implementation of token-based authentication and authorization.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or related subject from a reputed university.
- Skills Required:.Net core, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server
- At least 1 year
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
.Net core, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, and React
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- At least 1 year of experience with C# ASP.Net (Core/MVC) Development.
- At least 1 year of experience with relational (SQL) databases.
- Experience with managing/creating scalable microservice-based ERP applications.
- Experience with integrating backend .Net applications with frontend applications like React, Angular, etc.
- Experience with Message Brokers and Caching technologies like Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Experience with ORM like Dapper and EntityFramework/EFCore.
- Experience with creating optimized and horizontally scalable database layers to handle large transactions.
- Experience with migration of legacy .Net applications to .Net core.
- Experience working in complex enterprise applications.
- Strong testing and debugging skills.
- Experience with scripting languages like Powershell and Batch. Able to write scripts to automate processes when applicable.
- Experience working with reporting tools like CrystalReport.
- Experience with integration of Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline to a project and development with Azure DevOps
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Annual Leave Encasement.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Gaming Zone, Pool & Xbox.
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment.
- Annual Pleasure Tour.